Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blown away!

Over the past year, not too many things have blown me backward. The past year has been a journey to find a new path, or perhaps start anew on an old route. I have followed my biggest interest, food, by starting a blog. Of course, finding food52 has been nothing short of inspiring. Many home cooks giving advice, support and dreams. The challenges given by food52 have stretched my own culinary efforts. But I never thought I stood out in any way.
Following your heart is easy to do when your heart loves something so, as I do food. Job interviews that turn into no's, uncertainty about what tomorrow brings, can turn around so quickly with a bit of good fortune.
To my amazement, food 52 featured me yesterday. I will take this as a bit of good fortune!

http://www.food52.com/blog/2532_ashley_samuel_pierson

Thanks for making my day food52!!

No comments:

Post a Comment