Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gluten Free

I have been learning so much lately. Nutrition, Nutrition, Nutrition. It never ceases to amaze me how much more there is to know. One thing I do not know much about is baking gluten free.

Foodie Blogroll is presenting a contest , courtesy of Sharon A. Kane (a Foodie Blogroll member who blogs at Glutenfreesourdough.blogspot.com). She will be giving away 4 copies of her book "The Art of Gluten-Free Sourdough Baking" book.

This is exciting! My goal is to present some delicious gluten free recipes at the start of the year. Even if you are not gluten sensitive, it is fun to try something new. Stay tuned, and I 'll keep you posted....
Ashley

Update: I was notified I will be receiving a copy of the book, "The Art of Gluten-Free Sourdough Baking". Santa came early to my house!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I actually found your blog on Foodie Blog Roll, where I am a member also. I have been gluten-free since June and although I was not a fan of sourdough before going GF, I have found that a lot of my tastes have changed. Perhaps I should check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole,
    I am just exploring GF. I want to experiment with more GF recipes. I am glad you found my blog!

    ReplyDelete